Wednesday, February 8, 2012


Clap your hands....I added my first picture. Skip, I applaud your patience in typing in recipes. I am not there right now. I am listening to John Denver, and that just explains it all. This is a super yummy recipe! Especially for individuals(I had another I word there but changed it cuz it wasn't so nice) coming off a juice fast. As usual, I never follow a recipe 100%. I used canned diced tomatoes with half the juice because fresh tomatoes just don't excite me this time of year. I also am LOVING Those little tubs of "fresh" herbs. Kind of expensive but if I think about the herbs I buy and throw away, I think they are worth it. And I did use lite coconut milk...it's curry for goodness sake. (OMG.....Grandma's Feather Bed!) How old am I that soups and stews now excite me?????

No comments:

Post a Comment