Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day Three: Gwynn's Caffeine Folly


A Bee stings once, but my headache marches into day three. This Gwynn induced folly has turned this native restless. Other than that, a lot of nuts, quinoa, kamut, veggies, fruit, herbal tea, and strange looks. Feels really good.
Nobody understands! I did convince my sister to do the experience. She is already mostly vegetarian, but the no caffeine rule has her pissed. I told her not to blame Joel, but to blame Chris Gwynn for this idiotic variation. Better idea, blame Billy Gardner. That seems to work best!

1 comment:

  1. Boys, Im not going to lie to you. This entire thing is my fault and Im good with that. I have a question? Has anyone spent more time than usual in the mens room? I feel like one of my chickens right now.
    Todays recap:
    Breakfast: Steel cut oats with dried fruit + a banana
    Lunch: a garden grown cuke + a couple jalapeno chips
    Dinner: three bean salad + green leaf lettuce salad + almonds

    Wow.

    ReplyDelete