Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day Ten: I face the ultimate temptation

Don't worry kids, I possess far more resolve than Bill. While he sins and then begs forgiveness, I stand by the JWE!
The Temptation: The Big E, a local exposition featuring Bill's three favorite things: slabs of fat ladden meat, barnyard animals, and carnie folk. We headed ther last night for our yearly pilgrimage. It was instantly clear that my burden was large:



Not to fear, I simply asked myself , "What would Joel do?" This was especially useful when my family tempted me with this years big E culinary taste sensation "The Craz- E Burger":



Remember Bill...Just Say No, embrace the JWE

2 comments:

  1. Skip im honestly so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skippyjohnjones, I have eaten some really bad stuff in my life but this just might take the cake. Annie, I am proud of you. Was it good?

    ReplyDelete