Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day Eleven: Whoa-oa-oa!

Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would, now
So good, so good, I got tofu

Whoa! I feel nice, like beans and rice
I feel nice, like beans and rice
So nice, so nice, I got tofu

When I hold a veggie in my arms
I know that I can't do no wrong
and when I hold a veggie in my arms
I want to go work on a farm


Whoa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would
So good, so good, I got tofu
So good, so good, I got tofu
So good, so good, I got tofu
HEY!!

My apologizes to James Brown...




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I don't even know where to begin....Yes, I have been following the experience. Yes, I had a glass of wine and some cheese in my raviolis (homemade with spinach) last friday night. I won't blame it on Billy...but I will blame it on my honey, Matt. I was late, stuck in traffic and the glass was sitting there waiting for me, calling my name (yeah, it really was).

    I think you three are wacked. I think Joel is probably fine...but I don't get the fishing as a vegan. Whatever. You guys are going from worst diet in the world to strictest. I say after the two weeks, take it down a notch so you can actually follow it. I have always said I would love to be a vegan but it is very hard. You need to get your protein and that is hard without lots of tofu and beans .....and seems like from the blog your, um, "system" had some problems with the change....lots of beans (added to veggies) may equal divorces....not sure.

    I just want to know what phase 2 is going to be?

    And I want to meet Chris. He sounds as "interesting" as Skip....whom love to death. :) Chris, if Skip told you that I said you sucked, it is true...but only about 50 time the first 2 days. Loving no caffeine now!
    Kim

    ps, sorry it took so long to join. I have been wearing my "sucker" hat lately and got roped into more volunteering than I can handle. Add that to a new horse and life is rocking! No time to think about cheese...so that is good.

    btw....love soy milk in tea now....and soy yogurt rocks! If nothing else, I found some new food to love.

    ReplyDelete