Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Get Out and Move!


The girls out on a Hike New Years Day!


I am guessing Joel would approve of getting out and moving in the world we live in. Hike, walk, bike, run, surf, board, ski, jump, whatever...Do it with someone else, so much the better.

I heard Joel is out snow-surfing, tree-hopping, ninja-bear cuttie hunting or something like that, AS I SPEAK!!

Ask yourself, "WWJWD?"

What have YOU done this week?

What will YOU do this week?

I want some feedback!!!!!

Here's a clue..if YOU getting out involves a drive-through, ice cream, or a six pack, you are missing the point!

PS...I am emarassed to admit it, but that rat like creature is our dog "Mikey"

1 comment:

  1. Sunday trail run, Monday trail run, off Tuesday (lots of housework though), today I worked out for 90 minutes with my trainer (ouch).... I gotta tell you the rest of my week?????? I am hoping trail run tomorrow and another training session Fri. Saturday I will be in NH hanging with my besties and celebrating a 50th b-day....does laughing count as exercise?

    ReplyDelete